For me, any kitchen appliance has to earn its space in the kitchen I am not one for keeping lots of gadgets in the back of cupboards. I like minimum gadgets. I have tried a few blenders in the past and have often been disappointed as they are simply not robust enough and break too soon.
As a result I have learned that a cheap blender is not worth the money – and a quality blender is a good investment as it will last many years – and work out to be the cheapest blender in the end. When you are spending more money you need to get it right – and the Optimum 9400 is your solution. After all this blender comes with a 10 year guarentee and a support desk!
And you can – make soup, ice cream, grate cheese, make smoothies, make bread dough, make almond flour, make omlette mix, grind coffee, grind nuts – and so much more!
10 Great Things About the Optimum 9400
- Blends anything,(yes anything!) easily in seconds!
- A compact sturdy base (no juddering!)
- A strong robust jug
- Just as good at the little jobs as the big jobs!
- Easy to clean. Most things can be cleaned with just some soapy water as it so so roomy and easy to get out. However if you do get some things on the blades- just quarter fill with some warm soapy water and whizz and it is cleaned off in seconds
- Love the long plastic stick that comes with the machine to help push stuff off the sides and down into the blender – as it is working
- An easy to put on and remove top – a small thing but I have had blenders where this is cumbersome
- A 10 year guarentee
- A support desk with great customer service
- A 30 day no quibble money back guarentee
To learn more – watch the video
Overall this is a great workhorse that can be used for so many things from chopping nuts, blending soups, preparing smoothies, making ice cream and cakes.
You can even try it for 30 days with a full no quibble money back guarantee!
The Optimum 9400 processor comes with a 10 year guarentee is a pretty good indicator of its reliability over time. And makes the product risk free in terms of any faults. Thee support desk is really helpful and friendly too! You can turn to with any questions or should anything go wrong. They take a pride in customer service and customer satisfaction and have a lot of loyal followers
A few Recipes with the Optimum 9400
Frozen Berry Yoghurt
The first thing I made was a berry ice cream. I love simple home made ice cream made from a few lovely ingredients. I used the blender to puree the berries – which takkes just seconds – ready for the ice cream maker (another of my favourite kitchen appliances) Healthy, delcicous and easy to make!
Banana Ice Cream
I was very excited when I cam accross this recipe idea for banana ice cream that is made for just – well – bananas! So delicious and so easy although you do need a good blender for great results. So my Optimum 9400 came in really handy here! It’s great for making ice cream, folks!
Spring Greens Soup
My most recent soup and the first to be made in the new blender. Soup becomes very popular in my household in the Autumn months. Sometimes a smooth soup is just what you need and other times, keep back a bit of chopped vegetables and re-add them when you have blended the rest. The Optimum 9400 has a really robust pastic jug so the hot liquid won’t cause cracking. And you can have soup in seconds made from any ingredients.
Still need more convincing as to how powerful this blender really is? Watch this….