Baked Eggs Recipe
Eggs are nature’s packet food and there are so many easy recipes. Nutritious and filling, eggs are an ideal ingredient for quick suppers and easy lunches. Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods money can buy and are a natural source of many nutrients including high quality protein, vitamins and minerals. They’re also super quick to prepare meals with!
This Baked eggs recipe is quick to make and serves 1-2 people for lunch or makes an easy quick supper. Follow the video below or read the recipe underneath.
As Crumbs Food point out –
This is the kind of thing you can really rustle up quickly. Just takes a few minutes to prepare. So it’s perfect for those nights when your busy and on the go…They keep you fuller for longer. It’s one of those things you can eat at lunch and you don’t need to stack before dinner time
Baked Eggs With Pepper And Tomatoes
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- handful basil leaves
- drizzle olive oil
- pinch black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 1 clove garli, crushed
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C
- Put the chopped peppers and tomatoes in a frying pan
- Heta for a few minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the olive oil and basil
- Add the parmesan
- Sprinkle on the black pepper and garlic
- Make a space for each egg
- Crack into the space
- Put the pan into the oven for about 10 minutes, until the eggs are cooked but still soft
Tip: A handy tip is to cut the red pepper nice and small so that you’re kids will eat it!
For further information and lots of exciting recipes head over to www.eggrecipes.co.uk – the spinach, feta and pine nut omelette also looks like a good one to try.